Sunday, February 22, 2015

Died A Slave

I wish I could fly away and still carry all of the pain that I carry with my weight. I try to stay humble but the world is a jungle I try to stay out of the rumble but If I don't I'll tumble. I feel like I'm in an arena full of hyenas every time I get an idea I try to fight for you I'm afraid they're going to steal you this is why I leave you because I wouldn't want you to help heave these things that are all under my sleeves. You were my nicotine an addiction that could be lit up with kerosene. I stopped doing the bad because I thought that I had a chance but I guess that's because when I took my first glance I was stuck in a state of trance. I thought that your brilliance would be the difference that can finally change my resilience. That smile that can help billions. But I was wrong and now these faces in the hall feel likes it's lifelong I wish I was strong I wish I belonged. But now you see these eyes that are now wise but still tries to deny all of his allies that left with a disguise. You helped me with my vision to stay away from prison because you thought I cold helped be risen. But I feel like I have more enemies that are 100 steps ahead of me trying to take away my identity. I feel like you're deprave and that's how you got me to be your slave and that will end up me being in my grave.

1 comment: