Sunday, February 15, 2015

Love

Love is like a fire. Love is something that people desire. But most people retire early because they can never acquire Love. Love is like a fire because it first needs to be ignited but most people are frightened to fall in Love because it's often lopsided. No such thing as love at first sight for me because every time it happens nothing ends up right. I think love expands just like fire and you can't understand why your head is all jammed. Me personally I'm trying to love myself before I love somebody else because I know someday my feelings will melt. But I'm not looking for love because love is a dove that's in the sky always fly and knows the right time when to land on my hand and I'm ready to be found. Whenever I think of love my head starts to twirl and I have to hurl, because that's when the old romantic starts to unfurl. I can't contain it, I can't explain it, My brain needs it, just like novacane, but I'm scared if I open up my heart will go down the drain. It's in our veins but we need to ascertain the truth of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment