Sunday, February 15, 2015

All Around Me (Past Me)

I feel my bones start to wither every time that temptation gets closer. But now I'm starting to breakdown and surrender. Because nothing ever lasts forever so why do I need to have my life together when all I hear are my friends screaming and repeating let's start stealing and sooner or later it will turn to beating and cheating so now I'm sweating because I did it again and so now I'm fleeing. All I can remember is me looking over myself rotting, bleeding hoping that the paramedics can somehow save me let me know. Because I know that's where the future me will end up once he reaches his plateau but luckily I learned to let go and forgo the past that consumed me many ages ago. But now the flow and rhymes can be used as a weapon because the old me was injected with venom and started to act like a felon who's life is filled with aggression and suppression. I don't need to lie because I've looked into the sky and realized the real lies that surrounds my blind eyes because I could still die. Now audience listen to me please because this might be the last thing you hear from me. All around me I see murder more murder and homicide in the ghettos but why can't we just say hello, instead of killing because we all know that we'll end up on skid row. Now look at these demons surround me who are trying to bound me. They're all circling around me I feel myself getting closer to the burial ground. But now I start to glow and hope that I can get to Heaven. Now I feel invincible more visual each day I get closer to my destiny people keep testing me but that's because half of the time they're full of jealousy not my fault if I grew up in peasantry and I wanted to get out of that life dreadfully. Now people want to be in my life desperately but that's because their mind is full of perplexity. I'm just living my life until I leave a legacy.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like im a rapper when i read this and i promise thats a good thing

    also i freaking love this. the rhyming. your way with words.

    ReplyDelete