Sunday, February 1, 2015

Colors

Red is meant for love but all I see is kids getting shoved. But it's also meant for aggression that's why you see so many kids caught with possession because they need a way to get out of this so-called perfection but give everyone attention and maybe it can help someone go the right direction. You see love losing so much because it's starting to lose its dove. While aggression is winning just like the great depression.

Orange is meant for happiness but it also means the fall because the leaves are turning orange and about to drop. But when they drop they leave a shortage of knowledge or can leave storage full of carnage. But when they fall I know that it is a call from God. To live my life full of happiness instead of blackness in my thoughts because i'm still unwinding all of the thoughts.

Yellow is when I start to feel mellow and pretend that I live like a pharaoh. It keeps our mind relaxed and not think about all the times we felt trapped. but perhaps it means that we are about or relapse and attack the next upper class that we attract.

Green oh how I hate this color. It reminds of me C.R.E.A.M. if you don't what that means then you should listen to the WU. Greens reminds me of when I was chasing paper and I planned to scheme on the next teen just to get something to eat. It reminds me of the thing I struggle with money so don't underestimate me because all of this was for my family. Believe me this wasn't all for vanity so hopefully in the future somebody will understand me.

Blue reminds me of my favorite Hip Hop artists Blu who kept me true and helped me find a way to undo all the things that I used to do and run into God which was long overdo. I guess that's why Blue is color of trust and that's why I brushed off the bad and readjust. But just like Red and his alternate it's supposed to show wisdom but yet you see gangs represent just for fearsome.

1 comment: