Sunday, March 1, 2015

Untitled

Today I didn't really know what to write mostly cause I've been confused with everything that's been happening lately. But today was a little different. Today was the first day that I didn't have work in a month I was asleep for 15 hours. But today I remembered all the friends that I have just recently lost and I couldn't handle it. That's why this post is mostly just the new songs that I put on today to help people get though tough times or the battle that they are fighting with themselves. The very first song is what helped me when my friend Brandon passed away. I would have put on more songs but grooveshark doesn't have all of the songs that I listen to. By the way if you listen to Under Pressure by Logic it's not the first part of the song that helped me, it's the second part when he's talking about all of his family struggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment