Sunday, February 8, 2015

Old Friends

Not going to lie my old friends will probably end up in the pen because they follow the trend and don't listen to their brain which well end up in a dead end. I'm glad for change but yes it feels strange but it's better than being in some stupid firing range full of cops and gangs. I know while they're all out on the grind I'm here working for a dime because my life strives for someones spare time. They be selling the "candy" and singing a shanty thinking how dandy and how happy that we are now living grandly. But in reality they're just a bunch of old vigilantes trying to be manly. I don't know if I've changed or if they've changed, if they are doing it for the fame and thinking it's all some sort of game. But one day it'll all go down the drain. But once friends always friends I just hope one day they'll be cleansed. They'll come to realization that they're domination is ruining kids education we're supposed to be saving the children scratch that save the billions so people don't come home to another lost civilian. The killings are blinding the brilliance of my old familiar rebellion. They're decisions are tripping because they didn't have the same vision that I did. Or have any supervision teach them wisdom on why not to end up in prison. I hope one day they won't meet their demise because in their eyes you can see their disguise that they aligned. Once they're out of it they can see the noble prize of life and despite the things they've done the Lord is there to advise. I just hope that the last time I saw you guys, that wasn't the last goodbye.

3 comments: