Sunday, February 1, 2015

First Time Stealing

The first time I ever stole

There I was looking at the manager with my dilated pupils thinking am I changing the future, hoping that God is still with ya. Will I hate ya be the last thing I say to my family and wondering if they still want me. I'm not sure if this will be my first or last victim because I know if I get caught my name will forever be in the system. I only did this just to get an income not to be convicted. I can feel him looking every time that I start to go crooked. My legs start to feel like pudding, I know the clock is ticking but I feel like puking. I grab the chips and soda and I can tell this is the beginning of a new casanova. I run but I blank at the door my conscience comes in. My conscience tells me that this isn't honest you have different options you don't have to live life with so many different consequences. But now guilty conscience is a part of this and tells me that you shouldn't take caution you'll do this oh so little often and to stop with all of this nonsense because you're starting to feel nauseous. Now I snap back to reality thinking how long was I in that mental spirituality. I guess I blacked out when I was running because I don't remember any of that liberality but this will be kept all in confidentiality. I said to myself that was the last time I ever do something so irrational I'm never going to let that become a natural thing. But that was all just the start of a new animal named Extortion

1 comment:

  1. My brain voice became eminem as I read this... Awesome post. Great rhymes :)

    ReplyDelete