Wednesday, February 18, 2015

HIgh School

For some people the school is full of predators but there is no creditor because it's been like that since as long as I can remember. A lot of students are set up as warriors because they're setting up barriers and they're not sure if they can take another quarter because they've had enough of they're superiors or maybe its some set of euphoria. They just want to be left alone so there's no need to pick a bone because we're all just precious stones. It's our ego that makes the decision now and it can affect our precision and can one day lead us to treason. What happened to our innocence when we didn't act all different I guess that changed in an instant when our souls were splitting and not all of us could reach the distant whether it was because some of us have different pigment or some of us need assistance. I guess that's what we get for not being consistent. Why do people abandon in high school we're not branded just because we have different passions doesn't mean you can leave another person stranded. All of us can relate because we're all in that teenage state where we deflate because the girl or guy update their relationship status yes you just lost some more chances but don't worry you still have your life and that's made of platinum. So let's keep the peace no need for anyone to fall beneath because we all know what that can lead to. But I came to tell you that I've been through all of this but there's no leash on me you got it capisce high school can't defeat me because I don't want more increase in my friends that are already decease because I hate to see things repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment