Sunday, March 8, 2015

Life The Biggest Troll

"It's the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they're gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it's my turn to leave." -Tupac Shakur “We wouldn't ask why a rose that grew from the concrete for having damaged petals, in turn, we would all celebrate its tenacity, we would all love its will to reach the sun, well, we are the roses, this is the concrete and these are my damaged petals, don't ask me why, thank god, and ask me how” ― Tupac Shakur LIfe the biggest troll over time it takes a toll because you feel like you don't have control it can lead you through a black hole and can one day take that innocent soul. It doesn't matter who we are we all go through similar struggles it doesn't mean we have to go through that dark tunnel alone that's full of our troubles. When we the roses grew from the concrete it doesn't mean that we defeated what came from beneath we need to keep pushing because this world is still full of deceit. WE need to believe that we can succeed. I don't want to feel sadness but yet that's life it comes with different situations that everyone feels across the nations I wish I can chase them but I have to be patient. But of course that's life. You learn from your biggest mistakes when you're in pain or coming up into the real world with damaged petals but I guess that's what makes us special. Is our damaged petals because they can heal because then after everything that's happened. You can feel, You are alive you need to arise like sunrise you've survived don't be surprised tonight isn't the last time that you say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment