Sunday, March 15, 2015

Piece Of Mind

Why is it my dad has to be working 40+ hours a week why is it I grew up weak. Why couldn't I have a stay at home mom a mom that I can applaud whenever she can help keep me warm. The only person watching me was my brother but he'd rather be with other kids for the summer but he has to take care of his baby brother. Both parents anonymous but they promised that this would help give me confidence. But how was I supposed to believe that when every day there's new arguments in our apartments. Why is it we worked so much but yet life was still tough I guess that's what we get for not giving up. I guess that reflected on me at school because they thought of me as a distraction they should've put a caution sign on me because of all of my stupid actions but that's because I felt abandoned. Kicked out of school for not listening to the rules but I'm still holding on. Why could't my dad help me with sports or help me with life's different course because everyday I feel like it's getting worse. 5th grade I felt stray detention everyday had to write in the dictionary just to participate. It's cause I didn't put in enough effort something I will regret forever but it's something that I think of lesser. This is my piece of mind I was never designed for something like this so I need to rewind and stop walking around so blind. I realize this is reality this is all part of humanity what some people think as normality I think of my family because sometimes we live unhappily. This piece of mind helps give me peace of mind cause I know how I don't want to be with my family in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I like the ending it sounds cool. this is really good.

    ReplyDelete