Sunday, March 8, 2015

Crooked Smile

At first I couldn't stand myself but the beauty evened out the beast
 and now I hollow out the streets. I love my crooked smile 
because it shows all of my life style
 all the trials
 that I went through for awhile.
 To all the flawed 
people don't worry even those with those perfect smiles are all frauds
 but they're just better at hiding it then we are.
 It's better to be crooked
 and an open booklet
 because those that are wounded
 can't accept the rugged looking.
 I'm not insecure I'm just shy
 I'm one of those guys 
that girls just run by
 the one that can never supply
 that rich life
 but I do hope that one day I'll have a wife.
 But till then I'll just be living
 and forgiving because i'm missing
 all those kids that were practically my siblings 
but there's beauty in the struggle 
because even though they're in the hustle
 they're still figuring out the puzzle. 
That's when i'll be living cool calm collect 
full of content. 
But I can't help but doubt 
because there's always different routes 
I just hope that they don't succumb to the drought. 
Be happy with your imperfection
 because that's a collection 
of the rejection
 that happened throughout your adolescence.
 It gets better each time you accept it.
This is where I got the idea for this blog but to me this isn't really a blog to me anymore it's more like songs for me now.

4 comments:

  1. It's so rad that these are songs. It's something new and I feel like a rapper when I'm reading them.
    "I love my crooked smile because it shows all of my life style all the trials that I went through for awhile."
    "To all the flawed people don't worry even those with those perfect smiles are all frauds but they're just better at hiding it then we are."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this comment was everything I was thinking. You're blog is so different and I like your style.

      Delete
  2. Keep rapping, keep singing, keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.s. The greatest rapper of all time died on March 9th.

    ReplyDelete