Sunday, April 19, 2015

In remembrance of me

I remember chasing the ice cream trucks.
I remember being a little kid now i'm off making bucks.
I remember the first time my dad taught me how to tie my shoes.
I remember every Sunday with the family and our barbecues.
I remember watching the WWE with my brother.
I remember the first time I touched a basketball.
I remember going to the pool and can only do cannonballs.
I remember thinking that I'll end up as a pro baller.
I remember getting in fights and being a brawler.
I remember how I used to have a really bad stutter.
I remember moving from house to house.
I remember running away not thinking and people wondering where was my whereabouts.
I remember when we played Zelda on Nintendo 64.
I remember when we blasted our stereo how I wish I can relive that some more.
I remember being babysat by my great grandma.
I remember being a maniac and never cared for my asthma.
I remember the first time I learned how to ride a bike.
I remember meeting my friends and how we were so alike.
I remember being called Tank cause I was so chubby.
I remember watching boomerang and always learning from bugs bunny.
I remember always watching Allen Iverson against Kobe Bryant.
I remember when things were always silent.
I remember my teachers always acting like tyrants.
I remember moving to Utah.
I remember when I met my best friend.
I remember when I got sick in 5th grade and I couldn't attend.
I remember when Jr. High school started.
I remember all my friends leaving me I thought they were so heartless.
I remember getting in my last fight.
I remember thinking what's wrong or right.
I remember hanging out with my dad and flying our kite.
I remember my mom teaching me how to always be polite.
I remember my dad telling me to never disrespect women.
I remember losing my first friend but I knew he was going to Heaven.
I remember the sunshine.
I remember when life was so divine.
I remember being too nervous to talk to a girl in high school.
I remember thinking how she was such a jewel.
I remember actually talking to her in Jr. year.
I remember thinking that she would never reappear.
I remember being alone.
I remember the stupid things I did just to be known.
I remember the first time I was offered weed.
I remember how cool I thought I seemed.
I remember turning my friend down.
I remember him telling me that he I thought I was a clown.
I remember seeing this girl at the gym yes at the gym. (this is my blog so I get to say whatever.)
I remember everyday I used to see her wanting to say something.
I remember coming home after seeing her suffering.
I remember the day that she stopped coming.
I remember how we always said hi to each other but nothing else.
I remember when I saw her again.
I remember thinking how the odds were against me.
I remember accidentally asking if she my buddies brother.
I remember seeing her laughter.
I remember taking her on a date.
I remember asking her to my first prom face to face.
I remember thinking that finally things are going my way.




No comments:

Post a Comment