Sunday, April 26, 2015

Faces in the hall

You walk down the halls and sometimes you feel like they can talk. A lot of people don't feel safe it feels like high school is all just one big game. Now you see why I always pop my headphones in because I know what it's like to be left alone. When the halls talk they won't stop like an alarm clock no matter how far you walk there's nothing that you can do to help you block all of the different tick tocks. This school has turned so see through but what can we do. All of these different cliques is what destroys friendships. Some try to fit in some don't give in. I don't fit in any groups and no I won't change my looks. I'd rather be me then act how I was back when I was thirteen. You don't need everyone's approval. You need the ones that were always there for you when life was so crucial. If you don't have anyone fine but remember you still have yourself and there's no such thing as a life that's better than yours.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more. Keep on keeping on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this one. it sucks we all have clicks. and that some feel alone. this was a reminder for me. so thanks.

    ReplyDelete