Sunday, October 18, 2015

Knock Tha Hustle

We were going Mobb deep
Haven't had any sleep
Don't remember what it's like to dream
Pills to get away what you feel
Obsessed with other people's real
Keep messing with me
There will be nothing left of me
Just like your ecstasy
Life is getting the best of me
Friendship or a future casualty
I promise
People better be cautious
Cause we're having nobody's nonsense
We've been lost since
The first day we got in
Brought sin
Caught slip
Decided to stop tripping
Change my living
Start giving
Fake friends
Aren't around when the paper ends
They try to come back to make amends
But that's because they realize you can lend
I was stuck in your chains
Before I decided to change
Got me looking in the mirror thinking it's in me I'll always be the same
You didn't appreciate my decision
That's why you left me without any thinking
You're stuck out there in the hustle
While I'm here figuring out how to be normal
Man it's one big puzzle
See you from time to time purposely step on the puddle
You left me in the jungle
But I'm still ready for any rumble
Your making it more of a struggle
To stop drinking out of this beer nozzle
Bunch of Imposters
I know that the cops got ya
But don't call me cause you're not on my roster
I love life ever since I dropped ya
I'm not that same monster
I see now from the Holy Water
Came out of my depression
To help anyone with resentment
Or doubts to go back to regression
Cause I know how it is with all the different questions
Hope one day my homies learned their lesson
We don't need to do things for attention
No matter what they're can always be a correction
I'll still be here when you need protection
Because I know what it's like to go through rejection

No comments:

Post a Comment