Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Bother

You may have nice things
But doesn't mean you're happy underneath
You question why you exist
You want to quit
Parents make sure to always persist
Too much pressure now you see why you're little kid
Has now become an A-ddict
What happens when you lose them will you be stuck in an abyss
Some people like to act tough
But we're all going through something rough
That's what makes us one
But it's hard for us to show each other love
I remember all the different hypocrites
Now I'm not judging but this is what the difference is
They never lived this stitch
Acting like somebody they're not is how they get their attention with
Running from my problems is what kept me a distant kid
But at least I accept it cause growing up I never got one of those certificates
But that's how reality is
I remember too many kids tried to keep it real
Bullying other kids imagine how they feel
Because of you maybe one day they might not be here
I've lost a lot of friends my heart ain't clear
Bullying is the reason why a lot of kids are in fear
It makes me wonder if maybe my time is almost here
Imagine what they're parents feel like each year
Some people rely to much on popularity
And it kind of scares me
I made a lot of friends but that never really mattered to me
Cause only a couple of them stand with me
The rest are all mad at me
What's the point once you get to college
They'll never be calling
Only when they're falling
Stay true to yourself that's the best outing
Sometimes I wonder why I even bother
But I probably got it from my father
Nobody ever accepts my help why even offer
The farther you keep swimming
The harder it's going to be to keep kicking
Doing things on your own isn't winning
You should make the choice that's willing
Cause we all need a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment