Sunday, March 22, 2015

Hazeus View

Hey Jesus will my friends ever see you through their Hazeus will they ever see the angel that helped their friend become faithful. How come they keep changing I personally need some explaining because their life is like some war painting I wonder how many of them are still remaining. The last I heard was that another one was gone but Lord I've been trying to hold on. It's hard to wake up to dawn and remember all the times that we were just little prawns doing small time cons not knowing what we were doing was so wrong. Please Jesus help them see through their hazeus. I know that their mind is clouded but show them that you're around give them time like you gave me sooner or later they'll hear the bells chime. They'll find true love once they check the rhyme. They just need time to figure out their problems so then they can blossom because when they were growing up they didn't have any role models. Help them look into the stars and see what's going on upstairs so they know that there's something to look forward to. They need you to help keep them uplifting and comforting rather than them drifting. All they ever wanted was for someone to be there for them but looks like the drugs helped them change and lead them to the gangs. If Heaven was a mile away would you still live life gray or would you run today because I know I wouldn't be able to stay in a world that has no escape.

2 comments:

  1. "Help them look into the stars and see what's going on upstairs so they know that there's something to look forward to."

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If Heaven was a mile away would you still live life gray or would you run today because I know I wouldn't be able to stay in a world that has no escape."


    Wow. That is powerful. Like my brain is thinking and my hearts feeling and ya. Wow.

    ReplyDelete